Friday, December 31, 2010

Bicol 1 (Albay)

Bicol has always been my favorite place ever since I set foot there. I love the views and all the fun activities you can do there. So unlike in other cities where we only spent a day and a night, we scheduled 3 nights and 4 days here! :)

Stick-O eating monkey at a recreational park and hot spring resort
view of Mayon Volcano from the Lignon Hill

My most favorite activity for the day. ATV!!! :) My driving lessons have always been delayed but this made me feel like I know how to drive. haha!

looking so serious :))
stopping for a good photo :)

After that my parents and I tried the zipline which extremely frightened my dad. :)

And... the part which my parents enjoyed the most is a tour inside this famous cave.
Hoyop-hoyopan Cave

Our last stop was the Cagsawa church, a very famous tourist attraction, But sadly, the Mayon Volcano isn't seen clearly because it was cloudy,
Cagsawa Ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment