Friday, December 31, 2010

Bicol 2 (Camarines Sur)

My most awaited destination... CamSur Watersports Complex, CWC!! :)

Arrived at night so we just had a delicious dinner while watching the experts wakeboard together with the awesome crowd cheering in between bites and sips. 

Strolled around the area to plan for the next day's agenda.

Woke up at 6am to wakeboard while there are still a few people in line. Unfortunately, it was peak season so every person was only allowed two hours per day.

My first try was almost a success. However, I didn't know when to let go of the rope and I was a little bit far from the end when I did. Met this cute little boy on my way back to the line and he introduced me to all his cousins. (2 girls and 3 boys, all chinese)

Apparently, they've been there for almost a week so they were quite good. They gave me tips but I was too nervous that nothing got into my head. Haha!! :))

Got tired after wakeboarding that's why I wasn't able to swim in their pool. :( Actually slept the entire afternoon after a little chitchat and snack with my new Chinese friends. :)

Their rooms had an amazing lighting so my mom and I took photos of each other. We actually have a lot since we were fond of our newly bought DSLR. :))
Dress from Forever 21 and Sandals from Dorothy Perkins (gift)


Btw, their rooms were really nice and from 7pm onwards the whole place is so quiet and peaceful. Really a good place to relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment