Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Denim on Denim

Unfortunately, my summer break is officially over. :( Nonetheless, my vacation seemed really productive. In so many ways, it was 'more' than what I actually expected. I finally took driving lessons the week before holy week. I got myself to have my scoliosis checked. And whoa! The results were 13 degrees right and 10 on the lower left. But my doctor said that's mild and since I'm already 18, it wouldn't worsen anymore. Lastly, I also got a check-up for my heart. I don't exactly know what the problem is YET. So far I've had 2 examinations and I need 1 more before I find out. *prayingthatnothingiswrong*

On the brighter side of things, I was also able to go shopping in Greenhills again. That's the only tiangge I go to but the last time I was there was a year ago. I really like the things I find there, Beautiful and Affordable!
Denim Polo, Shorts & Belt (Greenhills)


+Ruckus Necklace 



ME Ring (Sleek Avenue) Owl Ring (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment