Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

Two years ago, my mom started a business. We've been earning a lot from it so every April 1, the day we got our business permit, we celebrate or go out on vacation as a form of Thanksgiving. This year, we decided to go to Subic! :) 

We spent two days there. On the first day, I had to do my project so I was not able to enjoy. The following day, I woke up early and asked our helper to take my photos. 


Look at that view! It's so relaxing to stare at it even for hours.

When my parents woke up, we tried the Jetski! We've always wanted to try this but we never had the chance to during our last three visits to the beach. When we went to Bora, there were too many people, in Puerto Galera the weather was bad and in El Nido, Palawan it just didn't seem like a fun thing to do there. Haha!

I was so excited, I didn't even change. I knew I wouldn't fall so why wear a bikini? Kidding! :))
FINALLY! 

A round with my parents riding with me. :)

After that, we went for a swim. I actually didn't want to but I was excited to see our dog swim.
TADA! :)

She looked tired after.

And of course I wanted a picture in the sand. Perfect profile picture for the summer.
Floral Dress (Landmark) Shades (F21)

Here's my mom's first ever employee. We asked her to go with us. She's just a few years older than me so we get along well.


Before we went back to Manila, we passed by another historical place that my dad wanted to see.
Shrine of Valor in Bataan




No comments:

Post a Comment