Saturday, June 11, 2011

Singapore: Days 4 & 5

DAY 4

Raffles Hotel in the morning. 





Eat and Shop at Orchard Road in the afternoon.


Marina Bay Sands in the evening.


The view was amazing and breath-taking! All you have to do is see it and you feel happy. I love moments like this! Effortless but fun! 



DAY 5

Since we weren't able to go to the Night Safari which a lot of my friends have recommended, we decided to visit the Singapore Zoological Gardens. The experience was awesome! I'm always delighted to see animals. Animals are my favorite among God's creations and I'm always fascinated by them. 

My top 4 favorite animals!

Zebras & Giraffes

Leopard & Lion

 And then I realized, my least favorite are reptiles except for turtles! Haha! 


In this trip we had so much to see, so much to learn and now so much to cherish!



No comments:

Post a Comment