Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kim's Late Birthday Dinner

Last friday a good friend of mine had her 18th birthday dinner at Freska Ilonggo Seafood & Inasal in Promenade, Greenhills. Earlier that day I went to school for my enrollment and I was a floor manager for our college's Freshmen Orientation. In the afternoon I watched Insidious with three of my blockmates. As usual, I kept screaming throughout the entire duration of the movie. Haha! It was so traffic so I didn't bother to go home and change. I drove straight to greenhills to make it on time but I still came an hour late. :(

So here are some of our photos. All of them are from my friend, Pamgee Puebla!

From L to R: Pamgee, Ram, Me, Frienne, Jenica, Kimbee, Rencie

with our only boy for the night, Ram :)

pretty birthday girl, Kimbee



So if you're wondering why the title says 'late', that's because her actual birthday was almost 2 months ago. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment